Scandinavian League System for FM14 - Looking for help

a_esbech

I'm looking to create a Scandinavian League System for FM14, much like the one I created for FM13. However this time around I would like to have it completely bug free and with as much information as possible.

My mission is to mirror the English League System. So that the top 4 tiers is combined leagues. The 5th tier will be the 3 different national leagues, depending on the quality of the FM14 editor this might not be playable.

This means that the league structure will look like this:

Premier League: 20 teams

1st Division: 24 teams

2nd Division: 24 teams

3rd Division: 24 teams

National Leagues: 3 Leagues of 16 teams.

Lower leagues is a wish to be added.

The leagues will probably be arranged by last achieved league position, but this is subject to discussion.

There are numerous jobs to take care of, such as advanced rules editing, changing clubs' nations, creating awards.

Hopefully there will be a youth league structure which is completely autonomous from the senior leagues. Which means that a 3rd division club could win the Under-19 championship.

I'm looking for:

Editors: people to help me edit the league rules and other editor related tasks.

Researchers: Once the Editors get working questions will arise, so getting information on some teams is vital.

Please contact me on aesbech@gmail.com for more information.

I will amend this post as more information becomes clear.

Archived