Does holiday mode affect the amount of scout reports you receive?

SPE3D

I took over Ipswich in the championship in October 2018. They had just been relegated from the premier league and were favourites to bounce straight back up. I terminated the contracts of 3 of their scouts including the head scout and employed my own. All scouts had high JPA, JPP and determination. I decided to holiday through to the next transfer window and when I came back I found between the 6 scouts they had managed to find just 2 players my assistant considered realistic! Even if I unticked unrealistic signings they still only managed to find 22 players between them over a 10 week period. I found many, many more players with my previous clubs. Does holiday mode affect the number of players a scout finds?

Hi Alex

My head scout assigned their jobs. He had high determination, JPP, JPA, discipline and motivation and adaptability. He is Brazilian but I signed him from Doncaster where he had been since I originally signed him when I was Doncaster manager 4 years ago.

The scouts all have high determination, JPP and JPA and were assigned to nations throughout Europe. Some of those countries weren't active in my game and some they did have 100% knowledge but this didn't cause any issues at my previous clubs, (Sheffield Wednesday and Doncaster).

The only difference I noticed was Ipswich had recently been relegated from the premier league their players were better than the previous clubs I was in charge of. So 3 star rated player at Ipswich would be described as premier league whilst at my previous clubs it would be described as a championship payer. I was wondering that maybe there weren't as many players available to improve Ipswich. Also one other thing. I inherited a team of 6 scouts of which I only kept one. Could that have had an affect on the number of players found?

Archived