please help

im new to fm 13 but used to fm 11 and before

i need help with injuries specifically im getting 2/3 a game i cant work out why

my players get rest teh day before and the day after, i dont play a player below 95% fitness, and my workload for training is medium,

why am i getting so many and how can i stop it? happens to me on both my saves, i get 2 back three more injured, ruining my game,

any tips please please help

Why are you resting them so much?

You don't need to before and after. You only need to rest a guy if he's really struggling or played a lot of games or if he's taken a knock (i.e. fitness very low after a game) and then it should probably be for a couple of days at least. You can assume they'd rest (or do recovery training) the day after a game and tactics or sharpening training (if at all) the day before.

If you're getting a lot of injuries it may just be that their match fitness (not the same as condition) isn't at peak condition and your rest strategy could actually be hurting this.

The rest of it sounds like you're getting it right. Tactically, if you're playing a high energy aggressive game then you can expect more collisions and therefore more injuries. Or you could just be unlucky with timing, injury crises do happen from time to time.

Archived