Macbook Pro 13": Windowed Mode

Hello, so I've finally managed to access Steam again after growing sick and tired of Steam's useless support and formatting my entire hard drive. I've just turned on the FM13 Demo for the first time, and I have to say it looks great - very sleek and cool.

My only issue is this; I'm using a 13" MacBook Pro, and I use the finger gestures feature a hell of a lot to switch between apps I have open. Usually when I play FM I browse the web and listen to music at the same time, and gestures let me do this easily.

On FM12, if you set the screen to windowed mode it would be almost perfect, only having to insert a little piece of code into the info.plst file to prevent the bottom of the screen being chopped off. After that the game would recognise you being in windowed mode and also let you use finger gestures, despite giving the impression of full-screen mode. In FM13 - or at least the demo - this doesn't seem possible. Windowed mode looks frankly ridiculous because you cannot expand it manually, so you are forced to you full screen mode, and if you try and scroll through apps in full-screen using the CMD+tab buttons, FM will automatically revert back to windowed mode.

Is there any way around this?

Archived