What is "Other" in expenses

Hi guys,

Can someone shed any light on what goes into the "Other" column in expenses in FM12??

I'm playing as Bournemouth 2017/18 having managed to get to the Premier League and flirt with relegation for the last 2 years, even playing in the Europa League last season as I got to the FA Cup final but lost to Man U!

I manage my wage budget really well, by far having the lowest annual wage budget in the league and have done well the last couple of years to buy a couple of marque signings and some solid players whilst not going in debt. However as the wage bill gradually increases with all of the annual rise clauses etc, I'm finding it harder to balance the finances, and had to sell a couple of fringe players just to stay in the black.

It was then that I noticed on the 1st September that I had already made a loss of £1,146,693 in 1 day, and all of that was expense in the "other" category. Last month's total "other" expense was only £521,136, so how can I be spending double that in the first day of the next month? When you're talking limited budgets, that much enexplained expenditure can cripple a club!!

I'm not asking for more control of financial aspects as some do, as I agree that's not a manager's role, however it would be really good if we could at least get a bigger breakdown of what goes into "Other" and what affects it, rather than just sticking almost 10% of my annual expenditure in there unexplained!

Does everyone else have about the same proportion of "other" expenditure?? Is it affected by any choices we make in the game???

Archived