Watch Carolina Panthers Vst Tampa Bay Buccaneers Online Live Streaming Free

Watch Carolina Panthers Vst Tampa Bay Buccaneers Online Live Streaming Free. For the first time this season I actually made a pretty good prediction last week, correctly guessing RB DeAngelo Williams would run for 2 TDs. I admit I was a little over the top on yardage, guessing 120 vs 69 actual. This week presents some good options including the aforementioned Williams. The Panthers face a Bucs defense giving just under 400 yds and 26 points a game. QB Cam Newton will most likely put up 20+ fantasy points, over 30 if he protects the ball; he's hardly a sleeper pick though.

FULL VIDEO HERE ==> Watch Carolina Panthers Vst Tampa Bay Buccaneers Online Live

Things are similar on the other side of the ball as well. The Bucs Legarette Blount should run wild in this one, again too obvious to qualify as a sleeper. If I was to pick a sleeper Buc it would be WR Mike Williams since the Panthers seem to let one WR toast them every week.

I'm tempted to pick the newly promoted Brandon LaFell but I don't want to jinx him. So I'm going to go with a little safer pick but one that is still a sleeper. A say sleeper because he is inconsitent in his scoring but has big game potential...and I think he is due.

CSR Fantasy Sleeper of the Week: RB Jonathan Stewart

Stewart always plays the Bucs tough and I think he feels its his turn. The dual threat Stewart will put up 110 yards combined, 70 receiving for a TD and 40 rushing with another TD for a 23 point total (depending on how you score it).

Archived