Someone give a little aid to a n00b!

Kevsvh69

Need just a quick pointer. I using the Scorpio skin by Dazseight (at least until the Steklo skin comes out, then I may have to toss a coin especially if it has those amazing logos!), but he seems to have lost his account :(

Anyway, what I need to do is:

For various skins this one, I want to change the colour of a selected row (not the text, the actual row). For example, when you go into player attributes and use the drop down box to show required attributes for various positions, the attribute text colour stays the same (fine) but the important attribute rows are highlighted - that's the colour I want to change, the colour of the highlight.

Some may say I should have posted in the scorpio skin thread, but I'm new here and kinda not sure as Daz seems to have lost his account so I thought i'd get a better response froma new thread? Plus the info may be useful to others you never know...

Aaaargh! Trying to solve this, I've messed up more! Typical n00b :( I've now manager to DISABLE the option all together - the button is still there but clicking a position does nothing. Thought I'd just changed the colour but nope, I was editing something else at the same time in the player attributes screen (so the player availability shows in the scorpio skin - done it, I copied some code over from Dazeight's old skin :) ) and it looks like I did something to the best attributes widget!

Perfect :) Many thanks Mufckingud7!

I was going to ask if any of you geniuses could take a look at my Player Profile.xml to see what stupid thing I'd done to stop the 'View Key Attributes' button working, but it seems I can't post attachments on the forum..

Any way I can get the file to one of you that would be willing to take a look?

Archived