Real Madrid's Tac - Mou's 451 & My 442

Mou's 451

di-5LIT.png

GK: the better, the better :D

DCL: I purchased Papadopolus, you can use Pepe, or S.Ramos, quickness, tackling, jumping, heading

DCR: I use Pepe, cavalho or Albiol is also OK, quickness, tackling, jumping&heading(less required)

WBL: as Marcelo or Coentrao

WBR: as S.Ramos

DMC: the bodyguard of the MC, Khedira or Lass

MC: Alonso or Sahin, the playmaker, the soul, passing, creativity etc.

AMC: if Kaka is used, set him as ATTACK; or if Ozil is used, set him as SUPPORT

AML: C.R as IF, but have to limit his long shot and creativity, Benzema could also serve this position. A good jumper and header is preferred.

AMR: the Angle, or Kaka could be used

ST: Pipita

Advantages: fluid, possession, good balance between att&def, all attackers get goals.

Disadvantages: C.R shoots tooooo much, lots of cards, perhaps not too many goals for freaks...

My 442

di-4JI9.png

GK: the better, the better :D

DCL: I purchased Papadopolus, you can use Pepe, or S.Ramos, quickness, tackling, jumping, heading. DCL sometimes should go forwardto help the MC.

DCR: I use Pepe, cavalho or Albiol is also OK, quickness, tackling, jumping&heading(less required)

WBL: as Marcelo or Coentrao

WBR: as S.Ramos

DMC: sorry, you are compromised...

MC: Alonso or Sahin, the playmaker, the soul, passing, creativity etc.

AMC: if Kaka is used, set him as ATTACK; or if Ozil is used, set him as SUPPORT

AML: C.R as IF, but have to limit his long shot and creativity, Benzema could also serve this position. A good jumper and header is preferred.

AMR: the Angle, or Kaka could be used

ST: Benzema, Pipita

Advantages: fluid, many goals, all attackers get goals.

Disadvantages: C.R shoots tooooo much, lots of cards, 5-2 is much easier than 3-0.

Download address:http://bbsimg.ali213.net/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=Mjk5MzA4OXw3ZjRmNWE4ZHwxMzIwNDE2NDk2fDU0MjM2MQ%3D%3D

I've been a RM fan since 1997, and RM is one of two teams I've ever coached (the other one is a Chinese super league team...).

So, I tried to make the two tactics for RM lovers.

Smaller teams might not want to take the risk, sorry.

In the 451 version, a real REAL tactic is given, while in the 442 version, I tried to enhance the attacking.

I usually use 451 to deal with super teams, and use 442 to make slaughters. The best way is to alter between the two.

Wish you guys love it.

Wish RM get all champions. :D

And the goal rate is 3+ per match.

I do this for RM only, so the tacs are based on the characteristics of every single player.

If you use other teams, it might not work well.

For example, you might not find a player as C.R 7 to serve the AML position.

Hala Madrid!

Thing is, Khedira mostly plays infront of Xabi, and Xabi is playing something between an anchorman and a deep lying playmaker. Khedira even plays more as a AM than a destroyer in the mid. Last game vs Lyon.

vlcsnahlh.png

I think its hard to emulate the real way Xabi plays, at least I haven't succeeded so far. And I can't find that perfect mix of fast counter attacking football and keeping possession when needed.

Thing is, Khedira mostly plays infront of Xabi, and Xabi is playing something between an anchorman and a deep lying playmaker. Khedira even plays more as a AM than a destroyer in the mid. Last game vs Lyon.

vlcsnahlh.png

I think its hard to emulate the real way Xabi plays, at least I haven't succeeded so far. And I can't find that perfect mix of fast counter attacking football and keeping possession when needed.

When they are attacking, Khedira goes forward, and plays in front of Xabi, even enters the box. But Xabi seldom enters the box. He scores by long shots. In attacking, Khedira serves as a tank to crash the defense.

While Def to Att, Xabi is the source of ball, and Khedira go go go.

While Att to Def, Khedira helps the fronts to do first-time tackles.

That's why it seems that Khedira plays in front of Xabi. Actually he is, because he's the bodyguard, and Xabi is the BOSS.

And if you try my tac, u will find they play as above.

As to the mix of fast counter and possession, I have to say it depends on your tac adjustment.

If u need fast counter attacking, more through balls and a longer passing style is used, vise versa.

Thank u guy, at least i know we are both Los Merengues fans.

Archived