lewisssjones

My Game World

England - npower league 1 and above

Spain - LIGA adelante and above

Italy - serie B and above

France - ligue 2 and above

Germany - second division and above

6th July 2010

I've finally done it, i have my managers badges from the f.a and i'm ready to become a football manager. With my professional football career prematurely ended through injury i thought i should go into managing. My first post applied for being at Wolfsburg.

10th July 2010

So four days after i applying i read in the paper that Ralf Rangnick has been successful in the Wolfsburg job, still i shall search for a job.

10th August 2010

A month has flown by and still no jobs are available. Happy birthday to me...

8th October 2010

Another two months and finally jobs look like they may soon become available, today i formally declared interest in the Sheffield United, Middlesborough and Nottingham Forest jobs.

21st October 2010

I have only heard back from Middlesborough who dismissed my interest, however today i have applyed for the vacant manager jobs at Bristol City and Derby County, there is hope yet!

24th October 2010

Yesterday i suffered a knockback as it was revealed Gordon Strachan would be taking the Derby County post, however today i received a formal offer from Bristol City to become there manager. Despite a transfer budget of £0 i have decided to accept!

25th October 2010

Today i started my new challenge, i made it clear very quickly who was the boss and released a few of the backroom staff including two youth coaches and a scout.

Archived