[RELLEASE] Mazovian League v1.1 - fantasy competition & historic nation

mauvais

With the editor advanced rules, I have created a new nation.

I have added more than 130 clubs, formed a league that already after the first season are subject to change.

Mazovia existed in the Middle Ages as an individual - independent of the Polish - the nation. However, after several military clashes and intrigues, was ultimately incorporated into the structure of Polish.

Although it is now a Polish province, who have no historical boundaries, I decided on the basis of current administrative, extract them from the rule Polish and admit Mazovia independence.

It is worth mentioning that this is the richest region in Poland, where the number one sport is football, and therefore I tried to include it in my appendix.

I wanted to create three professional leagues, as well as three semi-professional.

Therefore, in the first division league season is as follows:

Top Klasa - 12 teams
1. Klasa  - 14 teams
2. Klasa  - 14 teams
1. Liga   - 16 teams
2. Liga   - 32 teams divided into two groups of 16 teams
3. Liga   - 56 teams divided into four groups of 14 teams

v1.1 After the first season following the reorganization of the tournament and it looks as follows:

Top Klasa - 12 teams - no changes
1. Klasa  - 10 teams
2. Klasa  - 10 teams
1. Liga   - 14 teams
2. Liga   - 42 teams divided into three groups of 14 teams
3. Liga   - 56 teams divided into four groups of 14 teams

v1.2:

Top Klasa - 12 teams - no changes
1. Klasa  - 12 teams
2. Klasa  - 12 teams
1. Liga   - 18 teams
2. Liga   - 36 teams divided into two groups of 18 teams
3. Liga   - 54 teams divided into three groups of 18 teams

The Mazovia Cup finalists can play in the European League if the winner qualifies for the Champions League.

Outside the system competition, and changes in the database, add-in contains a simple graphics with logs competition and the flag and emblem of the Mazovia and valid_tekeovers_only.edt file, which blocks the formation of small clubs very wealthy.

I hope that more than 24,000 changes to the database, not in vain and you will be well played in Mazovian League.

mazovian1ligainformacje.th.png mazovian2klasainformacj.th.png mazovian1klasainformacj.th.png mazoviantopklasainforma.th.png

Patch 11.3 blocked adding new country, so I must replace by CIS for my Mazovia nation.

Download:

version 1.1 for patch 11.2.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?yysa25b16mcchhl

version 1.2-fix for patch 11.3

http://www.mediafire.com/?s96ff702iyn1xi8

Yes, the team are exist in real life, but most of them plays in polish lower league.

I wanted to base the highest league was strong, hence the idea of reducing the number of teams. I wanted to have a team in the game themselves fighting for the appropriate league. Just a lot of teams from the Mazovian region, occurs in the same Polish regional league, hence the original distribution.

I regret that it is impossible to make such reforms spread over several seasons, then there would have to occur to such a large amount of degraded clubs, but on the other hand, thanks to the game seems interesting ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.2 out of compliance with the latest patch 11.3 also includes reform of the better games.

Relegated fewer teams; in the second season come more interesting (two-level) play-offs between the teams 2nd and 3rd league (5-6 level)...

Archived