Help - Trying to set up transfer windows

Kaniko Ramone

Hi all, I'm the uruguayan HR, and I'm trying to activate the Uruguayan Second Amateur Division (third level) fully functional.

So far, I did it for FM2010 and again for FM2011, but there was one thing that remained impossible to me. To set up the transfer windows for that third level.

This is specially important, because Second Amateur Div. is amateur, so players sign amateur contracts, which are dealed more or less as free transfers.

The main issue I found to replicate the third level system is that players are constantly moving from one team to another, in the middle of the competitions, which not also is not realistic, but in fact, it's not possible in real life. This could be, as I said, because all the third division contracts are amateurs and the game consider them as free transfers, where in Uruguay, free transfer players can be signed at any moment, or, because there's no transfer windows setted and thus, lead the game to consider the transfer window never closes.

Anyway, no matter how hard I try, I can't find the way to set up transfer windows for that third level. I see 6 tabs ("General", "dates", "prize money", "fixture rules", "other" and "playoffs") and none of them includes the transfer windows configuration dates.

Is that even possible? If so, can you help me to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Archived