How to improve my Player - Training Schedules

Help with Training Schedules

This is a thread for anyone who would like to know how to improve their players via the Training Schedules in FM11. I am hoping that memebers of the community will help others here, and that this will help clean up T&T abit.

This is what you should do.

1) Get a screenshot of the player in question

2) State the personality of the Player

3) State what attributes you want the main increase in, or what sort of player you want by the end

An example

214p0kn.jpg

This as you can see is Andy Carroll. He has a Fairly Determined Attitude A striker who is physically strong and good in the air. His Finishing (14) is good but could be better, and his Acceleration (9) leaves alot to be desired

So what do I want?

I want Andy to keep his Physical and Aerial ability however, I want his Finishing to slightly increase and his Acceleration to get a boost. This needs to be reflected in a schedule

So what categorys should I look to have the most work done in?

Well, the three main categories that I am going to want to have the most focus on are Aerobic, Strength, Ball Control and Shooting

This needs to be reflected in the schedule, but we must make sure that there is still training going on in the other areas of his game.

What may the schedule look like?

w2kr2t.jpg

Here we can see the schedule has an emphasis on Ball Control and Shooting whilst also keeping in mind that we want to keep his Physical side to the game. Lastly there is also an empahsis on the Aerobic category where I am looking for his Acceleration to increase.

I hope this thread will help many people and that people will try to help others with schedules

Last but not least, credit must go to JenkoEFC who came up with the idea. He said he was doing a similar one at www.theawaystand.co.uk so i decided to do one here.

Archived