Relegating a Big club

nakabhoy

Right i've use the editor to move Celtic down to Scottish division 3, given them a balance of £1m but after a few games it shots upto £16m.

If i alter the ticket and season ticket prices and the attendance figure will they stay at the new figure even when promoted or will the rise accordingly?

I don't want to challenge to be to easy but want to keep the reputation of the club intact any ideas?

Right i've use the editor to move Celtic down to Scottish division 3, given them a balance of £1m but after a few games it shots upto £16m.

If i alter the ticket and season ticket prices and the attendance figure will they stay at the new figure even when promoted or will the rise accordingly?

I don't want to challenge to be to easy but want to keep the reputation of the club intact any ideas?

You shouldn't be having this problem. I created a team in the BSN, but set them with a reputation on par with a mid-table Premiership club. That way, my chairman wants 5 straight promotions and it's a really good challenge.

Anyway, my balance remained low even though my rep was high. And your ticket prices stay the same I believe.

By the way, you've relegated Celtic, I would assume as a test for relegating clubs by using a small club - now who was the big club that you wanted to relegated?

Archived