Player/Team Instructions V Match Shouts

I have a few questions about the tactic creator that I think I may already know the answer for, but I would like clarification anyway.

Am I right in assuming that the more specific and detailed the player and team instructions are, that this will have a lesser effect of any in game shouts?

Also if the above is true, could shouts then have a negative or improper effect on the team, e.g. a players and team instructions set to attack, whilst you want to issue defensive shouts to see out the last 15 minutes of a match. Would this end up with a mixture of some players having defensive and whilst others having attacking mentality depending on what instructions have been set?

I also think that most people most get around this by having a tactic set, which is alternated between based on score line and match scenarios. This makes me wonder why some tactics are posted on here with very specific player and team instructions but then have shouts for winning, loosing etc in game scenarios, this is not a dig at those tactics, it was more a reason for me asking the questions above.

I am writing this from work, which means a few alt-tabbing, so I apologise for any grammar or poor English in describing my queries.

I look forward to any replies.

Archived