Simply Effective

Over the years I have adopted many different approaches to playing CM/FM from the destructive power of Diablo too the ME smashing corner 'cheats' and also using sets such as the better halfs. I've also sometimes developed my own tactics which have sometimes proved succesfull, maybe some of you tried MacAttack 5-3-2??

I stopped enjoying FM after using Mr Hough's Domination tactic as it made the game far to easy and in my opinion sucked a lot of the fun out playing, no offence meant.

I didn't play for a while and then decided to give it another go and try and develop a simple tactic that gave me a sense of control during matches and meant my decisions made a difference.

I've developed a 3-4-3 diamond tactic with 3 out an out strikers that all score and an AM that gets shed loads of assists. I've spent the the first season as Liverpool manager developing the tactic and I've won the prem with a game to spare and I'm also in the final of the FA Cup and Champions League. Having won the league I thought it was as good a time as any to post it on here.

tacticsn.png

I've developed this tactic on patch 10.2 and haven't updated yet because i'm enjoying the game but I will update at some point to test it out.

I haven't used any OI during the season and the only thing I'll change is the starting strategy. I will generally play Attacking at home unless the scout report mentions the opposition counter attack in which case I may play Control. If I'm an underdog at any point I'll maybe use Defensive for a majority of the game. Away from home is, as expected, trickier but i've found Attacking early on and switching to Control once you've scored works well when your favourites, if your not Defend/Counter.

I also change my passing style slightly if the scout report mentions the pitch favouring a more direct style and if it mentions congestion in the middle i'll focus passing down the flanks and so on.

I'll post the tactic on here in case anyone wants to give a try but overall i'd reccomend developing your own as the most enjoyable way of playing the game. I will test my tactic out with a lower standard side also but if anyone wants to try it first and post some feedback that would be good.

I think the tactic could still be improved and i will continue to try too make it better. One key thing I need to do is get more from my wide midfielders, any ideas would be much appreciated.

Any questions please ask.........

endofseason.png

leaguewin.png

transfersb.png

Download

http://rapidshare.com/files/361172570/New_Wave_3-4-3_Upload__Liverpool__May_2010_.tac.html

Archived