***4-2-3-1 Arsenal tactic fm10***

4-2-3-1 Arsenal

After i spend 4-5 hours on my Arsenal game...i create a *solid* tactic basic on arsenal players.... i have brilliant results with Many-Many goals ...some of them are against, to be honest....

BUT...my MAIN problem is... my STRIKER CANT SCORE....i cant do anything with him...i give up.... IF someone can help me it will be nice....

Tactic :

4-2-3-1 Arsenal V1

I play 4-2-3-1 too and wanted to get Torres firing. I settled on Complete Forward (Attack or Support) and now he's a goal machine.

I know you are probably thinkin Torres IS a goal machine, but i think it should work too with Van Persie.

Good luck anyway mate

The problem is when i settled him on any other kind of play...WHOLE tactic CHANGE....

I've created a tactic very much like yours, same formation being played at home especially. And I've started to finally get results using it but it's still far from complete. How many goals is your striker scoring atm? Your team seems to score plenty of goals already.

The main difference I can see is that I have my ST set as "advanced forward - attack". I mainly play van Persie in there and Bendtner. van Persie scored a lot of goals 2 seasons ago, injured most of last season, but have started my 5th season with a bang again. Basically Fabregas, who I play in the AMC role as "Advanced playmaker" (just like your AMC), is putting through passes all the time and my wingers who cut in can get their fair share of assists for setting up the striker as well.

I noticed your AMR is a "advanced playmaker". I suppose it could work, depending on who you play there. As I usually have Theo there I like to have him as "inside forward". I would also tip you about the crosses (general team instructions). If you play a player like van Persie up front, use "drill crosses". If you use someone like Bendtner (strong in the air) use "float crosses". I've noticed it makes alot of differnece when the players put crosses in. Other than that I think you are playing just the way I am! :D I would really recommend the striker being a "advanced forward - attack". I think that alone will see him scoring a lot more goals for you. :) Good Luck!

Archived