[FM09] Shamrock Rovers- 15 Leagues and 24 Cups

MeLikeFM

OK, I want my league title back. Nobody of serious note came in pre-season as I always thought my squad was good enough last year if not for the slow start.

Lets start with the cups shall we. I won the Setanta cup, and to my disappointment lost in the final of the FAI Cup to Cork.

I didn’t begrudge them it this year though as they had a horrible league campaign, finishing 4th.

The league title was beaten me and Bohs and it was a roller coaster ride. We trailed them for most of the season and then had a cup quarter final replay and league clash in 2 days.

We won them both 1-0. We had a mini crisis near the end of the season losing two games in a row and before that we hadn’t lost all season. Luckily Bohs also collapsed, only worse and we went into the final game 2 points clear. We won 5 nil. Champions.

Europe was also good, Group Stages again albeit of the Europa league. We picked up 4 points from Maccabi Haifa and 1 from Man United which was a 1-1 draw in Old Trafford. Our other game with them was 1 nil defeat.

Next year I will sign strikers and Columbians and It will be vital for the progress of the club that we get to the Champions League Group Stage and defend our title. That would be a big leap.

Screenies to follow.

:cool:

• 3 months later...
I may be taking a break with this save, which will mean no updates for the near future. This update will slip down the pages but I will be back.............. some day.

I did eventually get back into this save and im now in 2017 so I might just bring this upto speed :D :D

Archived