fiorentina striker

genz1000

you have a striker called cacia he turns sik , i always sign him, my cousin signed him for his inter game and he scored 58goals that was 4 seasons in.he turns good in the 2nd season

but if u want a striker theres stancu, try and loan bendtner from arsenal till cacia develops.

your strikers are pretty good to start with.. pazzini is a gun and you should do everything you can to keep him.

2 guys you should look at as back ups are stancu and eddie johnson. neither will cost much and develop very quickly

U dont need any st whit fiore for @ least 3 seasons.Just keep hold of Mutu and Pazi ..and caci makes a very good 3d striker and can score allot of goals.

The first thing u need to is get some world class players in your defence.

U have about 15 mil buget if i remember so get kompany u can usually get him for about 12-13 .Then depending of what midfield formation u use sell some players from there.Its gonna reduce the wage buget and get u another defender.

But dont sell any of : Montolivo,kuzmanovici(sp? ) or santana.

Liverani should be the first one u should sell.

Anyway hope this helped.

If Arsenal come enquiring about Mutu, sell him to them in a straight swap for Robin Van Persie. They are usually happy to let Van Persie go and he's a phenomenol player. You have a world class striker right there if you get him. With him, Mutu and Lupoli around, you shouldnt have trouble scoring goals.

Else, I'd sell Mutu anyway. He IS very good no doubt. But he's ageing and its best to cash in on him and bring in young blood.

Also, for 5-6M, you probably wont find any great ST's, but try:

- Sebastien Grax

- Robert (Monterrey)

- Mario Balotelli (loan)

- Niklas Bendtner (loan)

Thats only a few I can think of atm. And dont sell Montolivo just yet. Wait till next year if you want to sell him. Get Luis Jimenez in his place for 3M.

Archived