-10s for 9.3.0 (spoiler)

Hi, I'm new to the forums and the game, and I'm currently trying to find these fabled '-10' 5-star players that i've read about. So far, I've only found Rooney and Ronaldo with PA of 5 stars, and all the other players which are in the 'Official best them thread' and the old '-10' thread by celtic_fc like Anderson, Balotelli, Santon, Sakho, etc have only 4 stars PA. Is there something I'm misssing, and can anyone recommend me any PA 5 star players?

note: I'm using reports from both Lawler (PA 19, CA 20) and Schroeder (PA 20, CA 16), so there shouldn't be any err in judgement by the scouts.

Following thread in the opening post; Complete list of players aged 21 and under with PA's of -10, -9 and 166-200

Has all those that have a -10, keep it to that thread please (feel free to post in that thread, but keep it to the two shortlist threads to discuss PA/CA's openly). Alternatively, use the data editor and set the filter to find all -10, which will be all those mentioned in the OP of the above thread.

(Should add only Feghouli is missing from that -10 list in the OP of the link, while GDS is now a -9 and Anderson has been given a fixed PA now.)

Players like Rooney or Ronaldo have fixed PA nows; not -10's. :thup:

Should you not know where the editor is then;

Where is the database editor?

If you installed or authenticated your game through Steam, you will find the editor at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

if you didn't use Steam at all it will be at:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

Archived