1. Finding a team yourself to offer to the board as a feeder club.
2. Ability to scout a whole team at the press of a button i.e. a button next to 'Manager Interaction' of another club for example. Assigns your scout to watch say 10 games and look at reserves (obviously particularly useful when managing a small club, to scout the reserves of say a Premiership side for good loan signings, but also when searching for the next Pato / Robinho from some Brazilian team for example)
3. More attributes for the player's stats: "team talk style - passionate, non-committal, tends to blast players etc"
4. Ability to search / scout for a squad player or backup. i.e. specifically someone who would not mind playing 2nd fiddle to the main goalkeeper / left back (Wayne Bridge being a perfect example)
5. Removal of "XXX faces former manager" EVERY time you play his new club.
6. Surely having to pick a squad for the World Club Cup, it is in Japan afterall, can't just call up a replacement...
7. Making the Assistant's team-talk feedback page easier to navigate to after a game, perhaps put it in the Fan's reaction News item after the game?
8. More realistic movement of Managers (Arsene Wenger's never going to be Man Utd manager!?)
9. Staff / Players having "disliked clubs" and "disliked personnel" meaning they'll never go to a particular club. At present it's only the "fans" that seem to have any kind of "say so" in this: "AC Milan fans worried about potential signing".
1. Halftime in Extra-time team talks, yes yes, THEORETICALLY they're supposed to just swap ends, but when does that EVER happen?
2. More "passionate" options for team talks: "let's get out there and really do them in this half!", "what was that? pathetic!!" etc.
1. When running the game in non-fullscreen, not requiring the attributes screen to have scrollbars to see all the attributes of a player.