1. Transfers- I tried buying Mbappe, club didn't want to sell so I didn't have a guide price. I offered 200 million and they left talks saying offer was 'derogatory'. A week later I offer 220 million and they accept instantly, don't see why they rejected first offer and exit talks when they could've just asked for the 220mil straight away.
2. Own goals- I've played for like 50 hours, seem to be getting own goals in games very often - every 5 games or so, which doesn't seem very realistic.
3. Training- players upset with high intensity of training so I set it to low, they then complain that intensity is too low and this keeps repeating.
4. Goals- most of the goals scored seem to be from outside the box, 25-30 yards out, and while this does happen irl, Ive had games where 4-5 goals are scored from that range which would never happen. Also some own goals are completely ridiculous. I'm playing as Man city, one own goal scored was a back pass into my own net. Considering I have some of the best rated players, I don't see that happening irl.
5.Half time bug- just before half time (44th minute or so) game remains unpaused but the time stops and nothing happens. I've tried pausing and uunpausing etc, but the game remains stuck at that time and I have to close app and restart. in the 50 or so hours I've played I have only had this bug twice but still..
6. Awards- a bit strange when a player wins pl player of the year, ends up top goalscorer but doesn't get in fans team of the season. Or similar situations with players that had decent seasons winning world player of the year over players that were clearly better.