Jump to content

BlargMcBlarg

Members+
  • Content Count

    669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

364 "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good"

About BlargMcBlarg

About Me

  • About Me
    Brother of an insane madman.

Interests

  • Interests
    Aggressive Topiary, Bring and Buy Sales.

Favourite Team

  • Favourite Team
    Morecambe FC

Currently Managing

  • Currently Managing
    Morecambe FC

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Some good racing, but it's going to take me a while to adjust back to being so slow. 8th is way beyond what I expected.
  2. I don't think I'd have kept him behind even if I was ahead.
  3. Did my best to continue being the villain of the league, but just couldn't get him. Well played Monty; especially with the lack of penalties.
  4. Just curious, but what is it with people crashing into retired cars all the time. I generally try and avoid crashing into cars in the road - are people expecting them to ghost?
  5. BLARG SCUM. I thought I might get overtaken early on so opted for mediums. After the early SC I changed from a 2 stop to 1 stop. SCs at the end ended any fight from Mav for the win. Don't think I clipped a wall or anything all race so I'm pretty pleased with that.
  6. I do like that when faced with a choice about who to hit he avoids Semi and spears into Mav.
  7. Really good driving from everyone in qualifying, left me a lot of space even with the chaos going on. Port drove really well, especially in the first stint. With the DRS I was really under pressure. I had two warnings from lap 1, so I was being a bit cautious. I decided to undercut which gave me around 5 seconds of space - I actually didn't expect to come out in clear air, so it worked out perfectly. Once I realised I had a free pitstop towards the end (except Port w/Pens) I pitted for the FL - I was actually a little worried I wouldn't get within 6s but it worked out nicely.
  8. Doing ok until the disconnect. Rejoined and my camera was pointing at nothing when I took back control. Rejoined and had to rejoin for a third time after the FPS bug. Fastest Lap a silver lining I guess.
  9. My evasive driving on point again. It was me - I hung back a bit as I thought it was going to end in tears.
  10. What have I learned about being in the Alfa? Three things. One - bide your time. Two - keep your nose clean. And three - don't let the bastards grind you down.
  11. For about 80% of the league the stewarding points don't matter anyway. And for the remaining 20% it seems like actual points don't matter either.
  12. Instead of 'Get in the Williams' it will be 'Get on the Xbox'.
×
×
  • Create New...