- Interaction wih FIFA governing body?
- Making bids for hosting world/european cups?
- Tactics overhaul - too dependent on tactics
- Team Talks were misleading and too general.
- Private lives of players/managers could sometimes come into the fold. E.g. former Partick manager had a lot of pigeons. Could add to eccentricity of managers, or proffessionalism (e.g. goes to bed early/dont drink), or you could appear one of the lads and join the players for drinks. At the very least it would be fun.
Maybe managers could submit a background? So, you can be a former player for a lower league team, a big star, or a backroom nobody before being a manager - all need to have disadvantages/advantages.