1. Coaching courses. How should it work: I have a coach with Attacking ability 12. Once a year there is a course somewhere in the world. I send him and pay 500k pounds for this. He returnes after a week and his Attacking ability is 13 or remains 12 (depends on his professionalism and character). If the startinf ability is less than 12 - the price should be smaller (400k for example). I think you understand the idea.
2. New questions/answers in all interactions
3. New goal celebrations
4. Better 3D Engine (too many chances of NOT scoring when hitting the woodwork, defenders of world class sometimes don't perform the "Press more")
5. New leagues (at last!). What's the problem? You don't even have to do massive research, players are already in the db, just make the transfers for the teams and that's all.
6. The "Green injury" problem. A player gets a knock and info "Make sub - Keep him on the pitch". I press "Keep on" but after 2-3 seconds I receive that he can't continue and the Tactics screen appears for me to make a sub. Find a way to make this moment more comfortable please.
7. Better transfers by AI. I am from Ukraine. I played in FM for 2 seasons (all leagues loaded and 300000 players) - I saw that Dynamo Kyiv and Shakhtar Donetsk did not buy a single player for 2 full seasons! Shocking... There's also a problem with signing good players in Ukraine and Russia - teams who play in CL and EL (Shakhtar, Dynamo, Zenith, CSKA Moscow etc) often sell/loan good players and if they buy someone - he is s*it for the first team... I d'know, maybe you should try and make their reputation higher or what... This is a problem.
8. Remaking the training. This is an idea that is not possible to be in FM13 (I think). What have we now - default training "programs" for players (Defenders, Midfielders, Attackers etc) and a tool to create our own training programs. Good but not enough. I want to see day-to-day training programs. Sunday - physics, athletisism. Monday - tactics, technigue. Tuesday - defending, defensive positioning, Wednesday - Set pieces. Thursday - Watching opposition's matches to see their weaknesses. You get me, right? This is more like IRL, but I understand that this is really hard to make in FM.
More to come from me...