Dressing Room Harmony

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but it can be moved so no worries :)

A lot of my players are becoming 'Slt' or 'Unh' because of 'a lack of dressing room harmony,' and my Board Confidence every month mentions the lack of harmony in the dressing room.

How do I improve this?

Make sure you have the majority of players with similar personality.

Check out 'good realationship' and 'favorite personal' lists to identify the most liked players in the squad. Try to ask these players for their signing recommendations and sign one or two recommended players if they fit into the squad in terms of personality and their attributes as well.

Make sure that your captain and vice-captain are not among the most hated persons. Also, it's important that your captain and vice-captain have right mental attributes (not only influence, but determination and teamwork are vital as well).

Don't bring too many new players at a time.

Probably, the most important part - make sure your salary structure is consistent. Try to eliminate gaps in salary between players of similar quality. Don't bring just a couple superstar players into mediocre team - in most cases it does not help at all, but rather break squad harmony. Move slowly, step by step. Check your assistant players assesment (star rating) and if you have someone way above average squad quality, you may have a problem (unless the player has been with the team for a long time).

You've probably got one or even two rotten apples in your squad. You need to find them out and deal with them in the best way which benefits the squad as a whole, even if that means selling the player, even if he's your star man. Offering new contracts and setting up tutoring is a easy fast way to raise individuals morale.

Did you offer a low win bonus at the start of the season by any chance, I did once which turned out to be a huge mistake, even for my cash-strapped club.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but it can be moved so no worries :)

A lot of my players are becoming 'Slt' or 'Unh' because of 'a lack of dressing room harmony,' and my Board Confidence every month mentions the lack of harmony in the dressing room.

How do I improve this?

Make sure you have lots of players with the same personality and don't have a stupid player in your squad who is big headed and disrupted. Also praise your players more for good results/performances.

Archived