Wingers Just love running the ball out of play!!

im playing a simple 4-4-2 as chelsea i think i have my team set up rather well its just my wingers are letting me down so much by either running the ball out of play or running straight in defenders, i have set them to fwr mixed with a ment of 15 and cross ball mix as i want them to cut in also given some cf around 15 also but still have no luck in getting them to cut a simple ball back really could do with some advice on setting up my wingers. My full backs overlap great given a ment of 10 and cross from byline cant ask anymore from them.

I fanyone can give me some advice id be so greatfull

thanks

a) they may lack in agility. b) they may be tired. c) sometimes even the best players tend to run the ball out of play in poor weather conditions - check it always. Wet pitch, showers, downpours, overall not very good condition of the pitch itself - it all can contribute to losing the ball that way.

That means - a player with an agility, of, say, 15 and higher pace and acceleration, may be very fast but not agile enough to turn when it's needed, especially when the pitch and weather are difficult to play on.

Archived