NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

here is the better version of the league table icon_cool.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Sunderland 19 7 1 0 18 4 8 3 0 18 6 49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd W.B.A. 17 6 1 0 14 4 9 1 0 25 7 47

3rd Sheff Wed 20 7 2 2 16 6 5 3 1 11 5 41

4th Fulham 19 7 1 2 17 6 5 1 3 24 15 38

5th Man Utd 19 5 2 2 14 9 6 2 2 17 9 37

6th Chelsea 19 5 1 3 15 11 5 2 3 16 11 33

7th Middlesbrough 19 6 1 3 15 7 4 1 4 11 9 32

8th Arsenal 19 4 3 2 12 5 5 1 4 12 12 31

9th Blackburn 18 5 1 3 19 14 3 3 3 9 8 28

10th Aston Villa 19 4 5 2 17 11 3 2 3 11 12 28

11th Leeds 19 7 2 1 16 6 1 1 7 12 20 27

12th Southampton 19 4 6 1 14 11 2 2 4 7 8 26

13th Liverpool 19 3 3 5 15 14 1 3 4 7 17 18

14th West Ham 20 2 2 5 13 21 2 4 5 8 12 18

15th Bolton 20 2 3 6 9 20 2 1 6 9 17 16

16th Coventry 20 3 1 5 10 12 1 2 8 4 17 15

17th Oldham 19 4 1 5 13 20 0 2 7 3 22 15

18th Derby 19 3 1 4 7 13 0 4 7 8 25 14

19th Tottenham 18 2 2 6 12 21 0 1 7 6 17 9

20th Millwall 19 0 2 6 5 14 1 2 8 11 22 7

</pre>

icon_razz.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

You have just made a fool of yourself Kev. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was closer than your but yes i am icon_redface.gificon_wink.gif

i am happy with that 10 minute Report icon_biggrin.gif

Hey I'd like to join if theres anymore room?

Team: Swansea City if available.. any otherwise

Availability: Monday - Thursday at 7pm until 9pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Hughes:

Hey I'd like to join if theres anymore room?

Team: Swansea City if available.. any otherwise

Availability: Monday - Thursday at 7pm until 9pm<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bloody hell you people don't seem to understand that applications go in the applications thread icon_frown.gif

The rise of Sheffield Wednesday continues

After an excellent session, Sheffield are continuing to surprise people with, sitting in the Champions League places, above big spending Fulham I will add icon_wink.gif

The Premiership title looks out of my reach, with Kev again looking the better team, even though he continues to play down his chances as usual icon_smile.gif

A great piece of quick thinking allowed me to purchase Hugo Pinheiro form Middlesbrough for 2.5m, another piece to my jigsaw. This transfer was possible due to Jone leaving the Middlesbrough job due to stess, as was earlier reported in the thread icon_wink.gif

Results

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> 19.11.05 Southampton A Premier Division 0:0 32249

27.11.05 Fulham H Premier Division 1:0 35377 Williams

4.12.05 Tottenham A Premier Division 5:1 36228 Kalou 2, Hill, Cavaliere, Klose

7.12.05 Liverpool A Premier Division 2:1 45323 Sonkaya, Williams

10.12.05 Aston Villa H Premier Division 1:1 39818 Kalou

19.12.05 W.B.A. A Premier Division 0:2 30712

21.12.05 West Ham H Premier Division 1:0 37781 Cavaliere

26.12.05 Millwall H Premier Division 2:1 37041 </pre>

As you can see, a great session for Sheffield, with the only loss coming to Kev icon_mad.gif , he continues to suggest he outclassed me but this couldn't be further from the truth, as had it not been for the bad weather we would have canned him icon_biggrin.gif

The most satisfying victory came against Fulham, with a 1-0 victory at home. Fulham were never in the game and had I decided to up the tempo a little we could have probably won by 3 or 4 goals, although I thought it best to save my players for the bigger games icon_wink.gificon_cool.gif

How are my competitors doing

WBA

Again Kev is having a superb season, although how much of this is down to himslef is unknown icon_wink.gif , he is unbeaten in the Premiership and will more than likely pick up the trophy at the end of the year.

Sunderland

Mackem has built on his great season last year, and is looking the closest challenge to Kev, although it may be too much to ask to actually win the Premiership. Next year will be Mackems best chance.

Fulham

Nuno, like me is having a good season without doing anything amazing. Nuno is shapping up to be my biggest challenge for a Champions League, and if our match is anything to go by, Sheffield should come out on top.

Blackburn and Aston Villa

As both managers have been on holiday for this season I haven't been kepping tabs on them, but as Nuno said, its good to see them in mid-table where they belong icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

I thought applications go straight in the office bin, just wait, no that is my application forms icon_frown.gif

But mate I can't see them liking you asking to join the game here, and I don't think Swansea is a good place to start in this clan anyway (tends to be premiership teams only)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brendhain Bass:

I thought applications go straight in the office bin, just wait, no that is my application forms icon_frown.gif

But mate I can't see them liking you asking to join the game here, and I don't think Swansea is a good place to start in this clan anyway (tends to be premiership teams only)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif hicup icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

iu was goin to post my game report tomight but i ewnt to this vithday patry and a had lot of muxh drink, do i think i«ll leave it for tomorrow, ok ? cheers icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Allright, lets all give a warm welcome to our newest member SuperJimmy[/b}.

*claps* icon_biggrin.gif

He'll join us on a trial and should be the new member if he shows up for next sessions and doesn't p1sses us off too much. icon_biggrin.gif

Jimmy will take control of Tottenham and will try to save them from relegation.

Good luck mate, you'll need it. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Not that you didn't notice, but that bold thinghy is ****ed up. icon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gificon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

clown icon_biggrin.gif

Shut up, you triple boobs weirdo. icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*excretes waste into his underpants*

Just want to start by saying how nice it is to see the mighty Sunderland at the pinnacle of the premiership kicking sand into everyone elses faces and farting in their general direction icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Seriously though i love the way Kev plays down his chances. Its nearly believable.NOT.

SESSION

What a brilliant session for my boys who are still unbeaten in the league but i must admit i am seriously riding my luck and if luck evens itself out over a season then i`ll be relegated icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

My squad is a bit thin and i`m finding it hard to motivate myself to look for new players when we`ve been told this is probably the last season icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif. However i`m still enjoying kicking all your arses icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Tsigalko is proving what i thought, he is a goal machine icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif and if i can get Hierro back from injury into the centre of def and Curtis back out wide then i`m in business but i think that still wont be enough to catch Kev icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

****! ****! ****!

Got found out against Roma who peppered my goal but came away with a 0-0 ad Barcelona pezzled me 3-1 i think but i was never in it icon_frown.gif

KEV

Continues to be unstoppable especially when he has a hard game coming up and he mysteriously vanishes and lets his assistant do the work icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

NUNO

The hairy one is doing better this season and will be a threat. Seems to sign everyone who is available using the law of averages meaning one of them must be good icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif. Did the usual Portuguese trick of lying down ( USA world cup ) agains Kev ( well probably Kevs assistant ) and got beat 2-0 when he could have done me a favour icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

JOHN

Surprise package of the season. His defence is nearly as good as mine icon_wink.gif

I think me and John are the new order waiting to take over and thats why Nuno is thinking of making this the last season because he knows this icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Knackered after all that so i`ll see you all on thursday ok lads

Steve icon_cool.gif

Hola from Spain lads, what the fúck is happening to my beloved Blackburn? I am supposed to be getting back home in 6 days time, but i might stay here in Spain for longer, cos its sunny as feck icon_cool.gif i will try and get on the net a bit more.

Someone give me some decent news on my team, and i will come on the net again, with a bottle of San Miguel in the local bar with the sun beating down and finally there might be something worth reading in the god forsaken thread icon_razz.gif

Keep it up lads.

Adíos

I would like to take this chance to welcome another sucker into this group, Superjimmy icon_wink.gif

Hopefully you will enjoy being part of the best group on the IGO and can live up to our low standards icon_smile.gif

A little anoyed you took spurs on as I'm not sure you are big enough for the club, but as long as you play good football I'm sure the fans will give you a chance icon_wink.gif

As for Argie, I would stay in Spain for a little longer as it appears without the help of your super thin tactic, results just are not coming your way. You have already been embarrased by Sheffield Wednesday, could it get any worse? icon_biggrin.gif

Although you did knock me out of the League Cup while I was away on holiday icon_mad.gif

See you all Thursday

Let's welcome another new member, Mr. James Boothby better known in these forums as carlos_marinelli.

*claps* icon_biggrin.gif

He's been appointed as new Bolton manager and will join us tonight for his first session.

Game will be up at 7.30pm for t&t and we'll press continue at 8pm.

Good luck to the new guys except when playing against Fulham, of course. icon_biggrin.gif

i'd like to join:

Tom Simmons

Birmingham

available all weeknights most weekends

broadband

I'd like to be Aston Villa if not taken - need to take revenge against Alpay for transfer request

thanks

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom44:

i'd like to join:

Tom Simmons

Birmingham

available all weeknights most weekends

broadband

I'd like to be Aston Villa if not taken - need to take revenge against Alpay for transfer request

thanks

Tom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Championshipgreats1001:

Name: Ben Sivel, Age: 17, Team: Chelsea, Location: Kent <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seeing as how none of the NWCM boys are on the forum at the moment I thought i'd help them out here.

Now, listen up it is not that hard.

APPLICATIONS go in the APPLICATIONS THREAD not the GAME thread! (or drivel thread as it will be known as again when argie gets back icon_biggrin.gif)

Here is a link to it APPLICATION THREAD, although as it is actually at the top of the forum at the moment I don't see why you guys had to post in here. Apart from the fact that it spoils a very good thread.

I'll let the clan launch any foul-mouthed abuse that they feel necessary.

Thanks a lot Brendhain for keeping an eye on the newbies. icon_biggrin.gif This is the reason I miss argie, he's online more often than me and he kicks arse when it comes to wipe out applicants from here. But I see you can do the job as well as him, and with less abuse. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

I would like to take this chance to welcome another sucker into this group, Superjimmy icon_wink.gif

Hopefully you will enjoy being part of the best group on the IGO and can live up to our low standards icon_smile.gif

A little anoyed you took spurs on as I'm not sure you are big enough for the club, but as long as you play good football I'm sure the fans will give you a chance icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure I'll get them out of the relegaion zone and hopefully push for mid-table but the clubs current situation is bad and it's going to prove to be quite a task.

Cant wait till tonight people it will be great.

Nuno & gang!! icon_biggrin.gif

i am sorry to say that i may be late tonight as i have a football match icon_frown.gif Looking forward to it tonight as we have some newbies to rip apart icon_biggrin.gif c ya all later no doubt my assistant will do a better job than me as you all say icon_mad.gif

c ya later on

Kev icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MACKEM:

Just want to start by saying how nice it is to see the mighty Sunderland at the pinnacle of the premiership kicking sand into everyone elses faces and farting in their general direction icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Seriously though i love the way Kev plays down his chances. Its nearly believable.NOT.

_SESSION_

What a brilliant session for my boys who are still unbeaten in the league but i must admit i am seriously riding my luck and if luck evens itself out over a season then i`ll be relegated icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

My squad is a bit thin and i`m finding it hard to motivate myself to look for new players when we`ve been told this is probably the last season icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif. However i`m still enjoying kicking all your arses icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Tsigalko is proving what i thought, he is a goal machine icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif and if i can get Hierro back from injury into the centre of def and Curtis back out wide then i`m in business but i think that still wont be enough to catch Kev icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

_CHAMPIONS LEAGUE_

****! ****! ****!

Got found out against Roma who peppered my goal but came away with a 0-0 ad Barcelona pezzled me 3-1 i think but i was never in it icon_frown.gif

_KEV_

Continues to be unstoppable especially when he has a hard game coming up and he mysteriously vanishes and lets his assistant do the work icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

_NUNO_

The hairy one is doing better this season and will be a threat. Seems to sign everyone who is available using the law of averages meaning one of them must be good icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif. Did the usual Portuguese trick of lying down ( USA world cup ) agains Kev ( well probably Kevs assistant ) and got beat 2-0 when he could have done me a favour icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

_JOHN_

Surprise package of the season. His defence is nearly as good as mine icon_wink.gif

I think me and John are the new order waiting to take over and thats why Nuno is thinking of making this the last season because he knows this icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Knackered after all that so i`ll see you all on thursday ok lads

Steve icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funniest.Report.Ever KUTGW Steve icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome Carlos Marinelli to the clan. By the sounds of your name you are another ****bag geordie, and you probably live about 5 minutes from Mackem icon_wink.gif, well most people do icon_smile.gif

Only kidding, great to have another new face, and try to keep your chin up as it will probably be tough with Bolton, especially when the Sheffield crew come to town icon_smile.gif

The only problem with new clan mates is that means that another person will see what a crap manager I am, I have tried to keep this quiet for a while, but now my cover has been broken argggggggg icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gif

See you all tonight.

Come on Morientes, just sign will ya icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kevbest:

Looking forward to it tonight as we have some newbies to rip apart<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be silly! icon_smile.gif

Just realised Im playing 2nd place W.B.A managed by KevBest people I bet I get stuffed. But look out for the match report at around 9:00pm which is when we'll probably play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuperJimmy:

W.B.A 2 - 1 Tottenham

We lost but just by the 1 goal to a team who were topping the table.

Noel Whelan bagged us the goal icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like the sound of that icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuperJimmy:

Awwww I hate you icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

leaving your assistant to do all the work now Jimmy?

icon_razz.gif

Look who's talking icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u did it when you won the tittle plus i play hard games when i can icon_mad.gif I beat Liverpool and Man Utd tonight Nuno how did you do against them icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Report to follow

West Brom take top spot in the tittle race

Excellent session lads i really enjoyed it and most of all i couldnt stop winning

Results and Scorers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Date Opposition Ven Competition Res Attend Scorers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31.12.05 Tottenham H Premier Division 2:1 30055 Reid, Strand

4.1.06 Aston Villa A Premier Division 2:1 42771 Stanic, Gudjohnsen

7.1.06 Barnet A FA Cup 3rd Rnd 3:0 5816 Aimar 3 (1 pen)

11.1.06 Sunderland A Premier Division 0:0 44125

14.1.06 Oldham H Premier Division 3:0 32899 Vieri 2, Strand

21.1.06 Man Utd H Premier Division 3:1 29327 Strand 2, Vieri

25.1.06 Aston Villa H Premier Division 3:0 35781 Vieri, Petrov pen, Strand

28.1.06 Leeds H FA Cup 4th Rnd 1:1 19207 Strand

1.2.06 Liverpool H Premier Division 2:0 30740 Carragher og, Aimar

4.2.06 West Ham H Premier Division 3:1 32656 Strand 2, Vieri

</pre>

Premiership

Some excellent Prem results the 1 which i would like to point out is the 3-1 win

over Man Utd icon_biggrin.gif My assistant once again did i superb job while i was on the beach.

He came up with the goods against newbie Jimmy with a good 2-1 victory then drew

0-0 with Mackem which is another good result as he has shot himself in the foot icon_biggrin.gif

The League is looking very good and we can go 11 points clear if we win our games

in hand which i fully expect us 2 do. Also played Villa(mike) twice and won both

after going to villa park last season and losing it was nice to come away with

all 3 points icon_smile.gif

FA cup

only played 2 rounds in the FA cup my assistant beat Barnet and i could only draw

against Leeds in a game i feel we should have won. I am not expecting to win this

competition but it will be a bonus if i do icon_smile.gif

Transfers In

Scott Wilson joined as a back-up DC and will no doubt be used as Desailly is no

longer the player he used to be.

Transfers out

Tike went to Arsenal for a amazing £10m which i am delighted to say was well recived

by me and the board.

Future transfers

look out for 1 or 2 next session as my scouts have been working hard away and have

found some talent which i intend to bring into West Brom.

Top players

No Name Apps Gls Con Pens Asts Yel Red MoM Av R

7 Aimar, Pablo 37 24 0 2 (2) 13 3 0 11 8.16

1 Carroll, Roy 40 0 24 0 0 0 0 0 7.30

16 Dyer, Kieron 20 (5) 1 0 0 4 0 0 2 8.00

21 Gudjohnsen, Eidur 30 12 0 0 9 0 0 2 7.97

14 Gustavo López 28 (2) 7 0 0 11 2 0 2 7.87

6 Kamouna 30 (1) 0 0 0 1 7 1 0 7.55

8 McInnes, Derek 16 (3) 0 0 0 2 5 0 0 7.42

4 Petrov, Stilian 36 1 0 1 (1) 7 5 0 2 7.61

2 Prutton, David 33 3 0 0 3 7 0 0 7.85

12 Stanic, Mario 38 9 0 0 9 4 0 0 7.68

42 Strand, Lars Iver 11 (2) 9 0 0 1 0 0 3 8.15

20 Thome, Emerson 29 (6) 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 7.34

10 Vieri, Christian 37 23 0 1 (1) 9 2 0 8 8.43

</pre>

Vieri is playing Awsome and Strand is yet again on fire and keeping out Gudjohnsen

who is not happy on the bench i am sure. Aimar is out for 3 weeks so results could

go downhill but we hope to capture a midfielder in the coming weeks icon_smile.gif

just a quick report from me tonight

Cheers

Kev icon_cool.gif

Premiership

================================================================================================

2005/6 Table

================================================================================================

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

1st W.B.A. 25 12 1 0 30 7 10 2 0 27 8 69

2nd Sunderland 26 8 4 0 21 5 10 3 1 24 9 61

3rd Fulham 25 9 1 2 23 7 6 2 5 31 25 48

4th Middlesbrough 25 8 1 3 20 8 7 1 5 20 12 47

5th Man Utd 26 8 2 2 24 12 6 3 5 22 18 47

6th Sheff Wed 26 8 2 4 19 10 5 4 3 12 8 45

7th Blackburn 24 5 3 3 23 18 6 3 4 19 10 39

8th Southampton 26 5 8 1 18 13 4 3 5 13 12 38

9th Arsenal 25 5 4 3 17 10 6 1 6 13 16 38

10th Chelsea 24 6 2 4 19 16 5 2 5 17 15 37

11th Aston Villa 25 5 5 3 20 14 4 3 5 16 19 35

12th Leeds 25 8 3 3 20 12 2 1 8 16 23 34

13th West Ham 26 5 2 6 18 27 2 5 6 10 16 28

14th Liverpool 25 4 3 7 17 17 2 4 5 10 21 25

15th Oldham 26 7 2 5 21 22 0 2 10 4 29 25

16th Coventry 26 4 1 7 12 18 2 3 9 7 20 22

17th Tottenham 26 4 2 7 19 26 1 4 8 14 25 21

18th Derby 26 4 2 6 9 21 0 5 9 9 30 19

19th Bolton 26 2 4 7 10 23 2 1 10 11 27 17

20th Millwall 25 1 2 9 8 22 2 2 9 13 25 13

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

The baggies rock icon_cool.gifvery impressive icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea the baggies are awsome and i think it will be our second successive tittle unless i go on a terrible run and lose about 5 games icon_biggrin.gif thanx for the support TURPS icon_smile.gif

Well, seen as Nuno posted me the WBa stats last night, I can't do a very detailed report like usual icon_wink.gif , and I am definately not gonna post a report about WBA endless winning steak as it's just depressing icon_mad.gif

Sheffield Wednesday currently lie in 6th place with 45pts from 26 games, 3pts off 3rd place Fulham(Nuno).

After a good start, Sheffield are starting to play some crap football, and results have not been too good as of late. Hopefully we can pick up our form and qualify for a UEFA Cup place.

Best Result

It came at home to Arsenal where we won 2-0 and completely outplayed Arsenal, if only these type of performances were more regular we would surely qualify for the CL.

The new boy SUPERJIMMY looks set to have a nervous end to the season as he is only 2pts above the relegation zone, if he was to buy Vasilyuk form me I am sure he would get clear of trouble icon_wink.gif

Kev is again looking unstoppable with his thin tactic, and even though he continues to play down his chances, it looks like he will win the premiership for the second season in succession icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

Maybe this isn't the year of the Sheffield, but next year will be icon_smile.gif

Archived