i just cant get into this game anymore !!

s.i have just made this game too hard, i prefer the older games when success was build around players, not micro-management and stupid tactics.

i know s.i. have a difficult job to do, keeping the game realistic, but in doing this, they have ripped the fun out of a once great game.

FM 08 was good, but 09 is just a joke, without the patch it was unplayable due to the stupid amount of injuries players would get !

with patch 9.2.0 it is just to hard, and i cant be bothered too faff around for 3/4 hours between every single match with tactics etc etc

R.I.P......FM....the glory days are now over (persumed dead)

no, its not..the patch is to hard, and when i watch my team on the 3d match view they play like 8 yr olds on acid.

the match engine is too geared up against you, and the results churn out random nonsense.

the game was domed from the start, remember all the registration issues? lol

simply crap (not good enough)

s.i have just made this game too hard, i prefer the older games when success was build around players, not micro-management and stupid tactics.

i agree. building your own squad is a much more fun part of the game than building tactic sets. it would be great if tactical instructions were less specific and the players could use their intuition.. in real life, managers don't appear to make a huge amount of tactical changes during a game, and players generally know when to play more offensively or more defensively.

Archived