Positions: Natural vs accomplished, difference?

Hey guys, I just started a game with Villarreal and I'm not quite sure about the "problems" in using Marcos Senna as a MCd (Accomplished) opposed to the DMC spot (Natural). How much, if any (?), will his performance drop if played in the MC position?

I'm thinking of playing a tactic looking like this (No players bought yet):

villarrealbw5.jpg

P.S. If you want to throw other suggestions than just for the problem I mentioned above, you're of course more than welcome. :)

I don't think it should make too much difference as long as he has decent passing, teamwork, stamina and creativity stats. However in my Liverpool game I found that at first using Mascherano in CM as oppose to his natural DM position that his performances were rather poor but gradually started to get better throughout the season, even managing to score some corkers! So basically if you think he's playing below par, stick with him because he's a quality player and there's every chance he will adapt to your style of play.

Actually i don't think it matter much at all. I've had a TGM with great stats not performing, while a stong MC did the job twice as good. As long as he has the required attributes and maybe some adjustment time in his new position and/or learning the position (if needed at all) he'll play to his potential. It's all about using him correctly.

As an advantage my MC had great passing attributes as well, something my TGM didn't have, making him assist leader ;)

Archived