4-5-1 tactic with "good" defence

I would like to present my 4-5-1 tactic that I made after many fails. This is post patch tactic and works ok for now. I will try to evaluate it to make it even better. To make sure it works I left my game this night with barcelona on holiday.

the only thing I would change and it depends on opponent and my team is tempo (worse team u manager - slower tempo, better rival u play against - slower tempo), why? Because this tactic concentrate on possession, when your team has low possession u just simply lose game.

But I also advise u too tweak it as much as possible to make it better and post your results.

I would like to add, while leading about 60th minute and game goes tight, slower tempo, add counter-attacks and play short passes. When loosing, speed-up, set to full backs more attacking mentality (also to MCds if u are sure they will not crash u), play more direct balls,

This is how the tactic works with Barcelona so far:

wdlws3.jpg

For me - too much draws, but some of them are against teams like Sevilla or Real Madrid, still they are few draws agaist decent teams (mostly 0:0), but tweaking tempo to higher while controlling game should gives effects.

Also I want to present 3 matches, 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose:

Win agaist Sevilla (H, 3:1):

winex6.jpg

That is what I want from this tactic, 0 clear chances for opponent and huge different in possession.

Draw agaist Deportivo (H, 1:1):

drawzs1.jpg

That is what I am not going to do with this tactic, Barca got dominated by opponent (36% possession, sick!) and I think they had a lot luck with that draw.

Lose agaist Real M. (A, 0:2):

losevg4.jpg

That looks like some kind of anti-football... 1 shot, 40% of possession.

If anyone has some advise for me and can help - You're welcome =)

Tactic:

http://www.speedyshare.com/296443419.html

Archived