[FM24] India Build a Nation (Mumbai City/India NT)

Hey all, this is my first time posting. Sorry if it's a little disjointed.
I have decided to partake in my first build a nation save, with the goal of growing the ISL and the Indian National Team into a competitive force. Obviously I will be managing the national team, and for my ISL club I have chosen Mumbai City for a few reasons.
1. Backing from City Football Group: This, I'm hoping, will be huge in allowing me to dominate India.
2. All Indian squad: As of right now, they have no foreign players. This fits right in with my save.
3. Location: They are located in Mumbai, and play in a nice, but small, stadium. Due to its status as the largest city in India, and with Mumbai City being the only club in the region, the hope is to grow the Indian game here.
undefined
For the national team, the assumption is going to be that the AIFF will finally permit Overseas Citizens of India(OCI) to play for the National Team, which will give me access to a long list of dual nationals to improve the squad. I will also use this pool of players for my foreign player slots.
undefined
The only rules I will set for myself are:
1. The Indian National Team can only hire Indian staff.
2. Mumbai City can only sign Indian or OCI players.
The goals are:
1. Reach an Asian Cup knockout stage and qualify for a World Cup.
2. Reach an AFC Champions League knockout stage.
Starting small with the goals, but I will increase them as the save goes on. I'll update everyone soon.

Good luck. I did this challenge earlier in the FM24 cycle and posted my journey on here as well.

I was able to get India to a World Cup after many attempts and won a couple of AFC Champions Leagues. 

Probably the best achievement I've had on FM getting India to their first World Cup. Made a couple of ELITE World class Indian players as well.