Editor, how i use it. Do you?

I often use editor to make the game more realistic. I have a number of players that i make a little weaker and some that i make better so they function more realistic.

For example. Giroud, morata, Lukako is players I make a little worse so they dont score 45 goals per season. They have never done it and its truly unlikely that they do. But in every save I have they score tons of goal. So predictible and so unrealistic. And that goes for most strikers that has 15+ in strenght, aeral, decision and movement. I think that is a big problem in this game.  You are big and strong and then I score. And never ever there are goal draughts with this players(and similar). 

Haaland is of course the same problem but he has proven irl that he is a goal machine. So for now, I leave him be.

In a couple of saves i need to lower chelseas morale and injure team to make them the chaotic team they are. But still in my save right now they have 15 games(14 wins) without a loss. Dispite whole team injured with low morale. Htf can they win with that team. 

I also change some manager abilitys so the fit more realistic. Ten haag for example.

Do you use editor and how? For your own glory or for a more realistic game?