More commercial income insight/better financial projections

Currently I know that you can improve commercial income with player purchases from certain countries; China, Korea, USA etc. I also see the pre-season messages re the most popular shirts, but I want more insight into this. I receive a notification of the expected commercial uptake for signing a player, but little else. I am playing with Real Madrid and my commercial income dropped by 40m in one year. I should be able to see how much commercial income a player is responsible for via a coach report or similar. I have no way of knowing why my commercial income dropped so significantly in one year other than guessing. The team only improved, winning the league and getting further in the Champions league, so I can only assume it was either a bug or as a result of a significant player sale.

Currently the financial projections are also lacking. I am of the understanding that they do not include competition winnings. It would be better if we could overlay an assumption such as winning the league so we can create our own worst case/best case scenarios. I have previously tried to play the game based on the financial projections but their lack of reliability make this so inconsistent that it is not viable. Having discussions with the board over a long term strategy would be great; i.e. becoming a selling club, setting max transfer fees, signing players only under certain ages. I know these are available via the club vision, but prompting discussions ourselves would add another layer of immersion that would make the game more enjoyable for some who enjoy taking on challenges.