My football philosophy

Hello. I’ve been playing since FM2021 I just want to share my philosophy with you my philosophy is greatly influence from my childhood experience tactics was never really an importance that time. We just play knock outs on the street where it was just everyman for themselves and everyone of us is eager to always have the ball, to be where the action is at and being relentless to win the ball. This is the foundation of my tactics,fluidity and expression and love for the game. I want my team to have the ‘attacking mentality’ since I want the actions to be always in the opposition area. To support this idea I push my team’s line of engagement much higher up the pitch to press the opposition when they have the ball (trigger press more often, prevent short GK distribution and step up more) when out of possession. I want my team to have the ball more than the opposition. A patient approach however at a much higher intensity (tempo), avoiding direct and long passes as much as possible (pass into space, play out of defense). I setup my team on sheet as 442/433 hybrid wide however on attacking it will be 325 overloading the opposition’s penalty area, disrupting their defense and to cause panic. Higher work rate and aggresion is an important attributes of my players. As this formation is prone to having long balls and counter attacks - it is highly important to have fast defenders with good first touch, passing and mentality. A sweeper goal keeper with a good one-on-one skills incase defenders got beaten with long balls and I also tried my best to replicate it into football manager 2024 the results was amazing won the title with olympique marseille by flying colours as ran over everyone in the league the tactic was able to play with many managers systems as we defended in 442 like simone/arteta and we attacked in 325 like pep with the libero IFB combo and also built up play from goal kick and playing of defence like de zerbi with the 4+2/2+4 shape that is why the shape looks wierd even with the new postional play i didnt want to play a vol as i want to have a mez(s) to play like a de bruyne type of player crossing from the half space and the dlp(d) dropping between the cbs from time to time like brighton do all in all the tactic was amazing but i am still looking for tips as i wanted to recreate a the movement of a raumdeuter as my am(s) i saw a twitter post from ponte de lanca which he showed a bit on how to make havertz a raumdeuter im the amc position but he didnt go into to much detail on it also the reason all players are on support is for the very fluid even though i know it doesnt do much i just like looking at i have read alot of post on this forum which has also help widen my view on things such as rest defence and rest attack so i want to thank all of you another question i would like to ask if i could get the IFB making overlaping runs as i have the TI on but i dont see them make the movement thinking of using a fb(d) or fb(s) but dont know if the will stay back enough to make a 3+2 rest defence thank you in advance if you read this as i know it is quite a long read but will update if anyone wants one ps: sorry if the quality is bad its my first post and my tv isnt of the best quality thank youIMG_0992.thumb.png.4d606902d64b6df6b1af90f5889abac4.pngIMG_0993.thumb.png.5326e362302c0a834db502b240ab9d4c.pngIMG_0995.thumb.png.41726b5cb39faa500aea60f39e86a6b2.pngIMG_0999.thumb.png.c81f0fb219d0d5f925271116a3e2ff34.pngIMG_0998.thumb.png.576ed678413f0eca21b288ca5af3a72b.pngIMG_0994.thumb.png.e7c6d8fcb44257a6df21ea5f06de634f.pngIMG_0996.thumb.png.0534cbd2088849e5cdb261839814792d.pngIMG_0997.thumb.png.8786e63b34aa36e0606923848e9f291a.pngIMG_1001.thumb.png.0c9cfccff985ed52b0badb0c83bbd900.png