Fiorentina Serie A champions first season!

First of all, I'd like to say I've not had anything like this ever happen, I normally manage low-mid table clubs get them into Europe after 4-5 years.

I've just won the Serie A with Fiorentina in the first season with a tactic that may be a bit broken on the match engine. 

I have the philosophy with this save to sign players with high determination, aggression, work rate, teamwork, stamina and natural fitness with the concept being that 'we will run more than you' and just work teams into the ground. That being said, the tactic I created I never expected to do as well as it has, it dominates shots and goals compared to other teams in the league. We lost two of our best players in January and if anything that improved the team as it allowed for more rotation to keep up with the high stamina reliance style of play.

Not only the amazing feat of champions, on the final day there was a 3 horse race for the title, of which we played Juventus in the final game who were first and beat them 2-1 with two goals in the 85th and 89th minute from Andrea Belotti on loan, this save sounds like it's made up! We got thrashed in the final of the conference league to Aston Villa but I blame the fact the players may have been on the beers for a few days after that crazy Juventus game...

Attached screenshots of this crazy season which will always be my best.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 090309.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 090257.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 085652.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 085611.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 085542.png