Vacant manager spots in fantasy leagues

I'm making a fantasy nation (changing Crimea in database), and an issue I've found when testing (vacationing for some months) is that many jobs don't get filled.

4 divisions: 1st tier (few spots filled), 2nd (all spots filled), 3rd (most spots filled) and 4th (half spots filled)

The ones hired in 1st tier is 1,5 stars even though league reputation is 150 and club reputation is 3,5 stars. Some have hired other staff with 3/3,5 stars, but not manager.

Scouting packages are all maxed out, plenty of money to hire whomever they want.

Some teams aren't even looking for a manager, and also just have generated doctor and chairman in staff list.

I'm doing editing and trying to improve the database as much as I can, maybe I fin the culprit, but it would be much appreaciated with any insight.

Also if there's any other tips for creating a nation it'd be much appreciated, done it once before, but not on the scale I'm looking at now.

EDIT: Creating more versions of the editor to hopefully find culprit underway.

update 1: April first season and less than half of 1st tier have a manager. Another unrelated issue is the greyed out players are Russian or Ukrainian, how do I change that to my fantasy nationality?

update 2: the managers that are hired, are about half foreigners and half native fantasy nationality. Even though I have moderate expecations for clubs after 1 season there's at least 1 manager who's at his 3rd club, how can i reduce sackings?

update 3: Something I've now noted is that it's the same managers being hired all the time for the 1st tier. 4/20 hires manager. 2 russians, 1 croat, 1 peruvian.

update 4: Realizing there will be quite a lot of edit updates, sorry. New test, still just 4 managers, now we got an Italian in the race though. This time I unticked in creation of game the "add key staff" so that teams got staff from the start, but not manager. Still no more interest.

update 5: Well, we're up to 5 managers out of 20. I'll do a hail marry and make all rep 10000 just to check that out.
follow up: With 10000 rep all are filled, with likes of Graham Potter, Rudi Garcia, Hansi Flick being the best ones I know of them. So not the absolute holy grail, but I'm happy with the level of managers. There ought to be something else in it right? 7000 rep clubs should easily fill positions with decent managers. I don't want the clubs to be edited to 10000 rep, I want them to start from around the same and work themselves up from 7000 or so.

Thanks!

Edited by xx3amori