PEP GUARDIOLA'S HISTORY: BARCELONA 2008-2009 TIKITAKA 4-3-3 GOING UNBEATEN IN LA LIGA WON ALL TROPHIES

Hello guys, last week I was quite busy and could not post any tactic (last tactic, Clough emulation I posted it 9 days ago), but March 8th was my Youtube channel Football Manager Tikitaka Master first year birthday. That's why I decided to pay homage to the man who inspired my channel name and all my in-game new tactics attempts. That means, when I tried to create a tactic from 0 without emulating any manager's tactic, I always tend to use possession based tactics rather than gegenpressing or defensive ones. I have been playing Football Manager since 2006 and before Guardiola, I tried to create Ancelotti's Milan insipired tactics. But after Guardiola was appointed as Barcelona 1st squad manager on May 8th 2008 and the word "tikitaka" started to become well known all over the world, every time I bought a new Football Manager and every time I started a new career I always tried tikitaka tactics. Anyway, to pay homage to Pep, I decided to create a series of emulations of his tactics, from Barcelona to Manchester City. I start with his 2008-2009 tactic when the forward trio was Messi on the right , Henry on the left and Eto'o as central forward. I created also a 2nd version with HB instead of DLP defend to replicate Yaya Tourè role, with the DLP we have a more possession based tactic with 3 play builders (DLP defend, DLP support and AP attack) in the midfield, with HB we have some more help in defense with the HB who will drop deeper between the two CBS and create a back three to achieve numerical superiority in case the opponent applies pressing on our CBs using 2 forwards.

You can see the tactic analysis, how I emulated it in-game, in game stats and highlights in my youtube video here

Pep Guardiola's 2008-2009 tikitaka with HB.fmf Pep Guardiola's 2008-2009 tikitaka .fmf