Help needed: Focus down the right or left

I’m in a bit of a dilemma trying to understand how best to utilise my right wing in my Xabi Alonso recreation in my start-unemployed save (Hence, Why Koopmeiners is my best Regista option 😄). Referencing the attached image below, I aim for the majority of my assists and attacks to originate from the right wing. 

image.png.6ba24003b91203722f7d4e4283cb600a.png

I picture things like this; the team buildups from the back then a pass is directed to the wingback on the right, who is mostly positioned in advanced spaces to either deliver a cross for my striker, inside forward, or take a shot at goal. 

To achieve this, I’m unsure which instruction to use:

1. Focus play down the right: This seems to be the obvious option

2. Focus play down the left: I'm not sure if I need to focus down the left where my IF, WB(s) & DLP are so that my DLP can launch diagonal passes to an advanced CWB. 

3 minutes ago, chooksadigwe said:

I’m in a bit of a dilemma trying to understand how best to utilise my right wing in my Xabi Alonso recreation in my start-unemployed save (Hence, Why Koopmeiners is my best Regista option 😄). Referencing the attached image below, I aim for the majority of my assists and attacks to originate from the right wing. 

image.png.6ba24003b91203722f7d4e4283cb600a.png

I picture things like this; the team buildups from the back then a pass is directed to the wingback on the right, who is mostly positioned in advanced spaces to either deliver a cross for my striker, inside forward, or take a shot at goal. 

To achieve this, I’m unsure which instruction to use:

1. Focus play down the right: This seems to be the obvious option

2. Focus play down the left: I'm not sure if I need to focus down the left where my IF, WB(s) & DLP are so that my DLP can launch diagonal passes to an advanced CWB. 

I would try having Onana distribute the ball to Diomande or Ferdi to see the ball progress on the right.

You can use the focus play instructions as well, but if you use them as a permanent staple of the tactic the boys in that area will get really tired. I would recommend using them as an in match tweak when possible. 

1 hour ago, Cloud9 said:

I would try having Onana distribute the ball to Diomande or Ferdi to see the ball progress on the right.

You can use the focus play instructions as well, but if you use them as a permanent staple of the tactic the boys in that area will get really tired. I would recommend using them as an in match tweak when possible. 

Thank you, I will try the option to distribute to Diomande instead of Ferdi because I don't want him dropping back.