mrHyper's ELLIPSE TACTIC 4-1-2-3

THE.thumb.png.5468edfc7014b0318f412db4b28e4adb.png

With this TACTIC I BROKE FM24, 10+ games with more than 4 goal difference. Based on RandyMarsh-CustomGegenPress
The tactic is based on hard and physically demanding gegenpressing, footballers may initially need several training sessions aimed at increasing athletic performance before the tactic can work 100%.
During the tests I won the "Scudetto" with Juventus in my first year, 96 points won and Vlahovic top scorer with 39 goals; instead in my personal save I set the tactics for the first team and the u21 brought me results such as a 14-0 against an EPL2 club.

The ellipse might seem very controversial but in reality it manages to cover the crucial positions of the pitch without leaving "holes", to obtain better results make sure you buy a footballer who is good athletically and technically to use in the role of central midfielder, in the middle of the two fires of the ellipse.The formation is nothing more than a very wide 4-1-2-3. I have managed to achieve INCREDIBLE RESULTS, it all depends on how you manage your team.

zHyper's ELLIPSE TACTIC 4-1-2-3.fmf