Automatic rest settings (training) - too many injuries with "Double intensity" for the full green heart?

What is your opinion on this?

To elaborate a bit. For me, I feel like choosing between three options when it comes to individual traning intensity, which includes the automatic training intensity setting (double, normal, half, no pitch or gym work etc.):

1. Using the default setting. Which means never using double intensity; normal intensity even for the full green heart on the right side of the screen. However, my impression is that this is a bad option. The upside being very few injuries. But the downside being poor training and thus poor development of young players.

2. Using the default training intensity settings, but manually switching the full green heart to "double intensity". This gives more injuries - possibly too many? - but crucially this also results in much better traning performances and thus much better development of young players. At least those who don't get a lot of injuries.

3. Doing almost like option 2. But manually tweaking the training intensity of a few players; bascially looking at the physio recommendation; if the physio recommends "half intensity" and the automatic setting is "double intensity" for that player, I manually change it to "normal intensity" untill the physio no longer recommends "half intensity"; then I switch it back to automatic setting. The upside being that this is more optimal. The downside is that it takes a lot of time. If I do this "daily" (in-game), it might take on average half a minute or so for each "day"; and of course it can to some extent seem as pointless clicking. But isn't the entire game like that, we are in the Matrix hehe.

By the way, I deliberately usually have a lot of injury prone players in my squad. And I want it to be that way. Personally I appreciate to play with extreme save restrictions to make the game tougher so to speak. One of them is that don't look at injury proneness when deciding which players to sign. Of course it would be more optimal to just not sign injury prone players and sell anyone who is. But I don't want easy success, for me it is boring.