how to take my tactic to the next level after a successful season?

Before we dig into this I just wanted to say thank you to the people that have helped me improve in this game on this forum. Whether that be helping me on the few posts I done seeking help or just people that post quality stuff and help others, all this has helped me achieve a very successful season with Arsenal, playing a tactic that plays football that I like to see irl. :applause:

So, as you can see from the screenshots below (hopefully) is the tactics that I used and the treble that I won, which honestly surprised me. I did not expect to win the UCL in the first season, even though Arsenal are a strong side, I didn't think my tactic would work so well. How I came around to creating the 4-3-3 was just my love for the 2-3 build up shape allowing my 5 attackers to rain havoc, my idea for the attacking 5 was to have a runner on saka's side who he could feed and then a passer on martinelli's side that could feed him based on their player profiles, giving us different ways to score I initially played with a CF(S) but bumped it up to attack duty for some extra punch. With the 4-2-3-1 I felt I could keep the same build up shape but be more solid defensively with the double pivot against difficult opponents which worked a treat, and get a bit more out of odegaard. The only tweaks I would make on them tough UCL games or away games was remove the counter press and work ball into box ti, sometimes I would even go direct instead on shorter passing since we had the pace.  It was normally smith-rowe that played in the CM(a) role but I was so excited to take the screenshot that I forgot to put them in the right position rice played as the dm.

One thing that was interesting and gave me the results I wanted was there was no stand out goal scorers, the goals and assists were nicely spread throughout the team kinda like Arsenal irl. We may have overachieved but I'm glad we did it playing a tactic I created and not downloaded.

So, I come here again to you wonderful people in search of more help, winning the prem and ucl next season teams will play differently against us and I'm not sure I can go into next season with same tactics. I think this is what I struggle with the most making tweaks for next season and signing players to take us to the next level, if anyone could give me some food for thought or any tips on how to do this it would greatly appreciated! :)

Screenshot(5).thumb.png.26636eb432794addfae5e8a1333a61b2.pngScreenshot(4).thumb.png.49273b2b1efc63a9c3aba03eec913e72.pngScreenshot(3).png.0345a04ea17eb2a1828500486d160d4a.pngScreenshot(2).png.d07b96522eb5fc8c1f6a3be79c00b47d.png

Edited by silentventus

• silentventus changed the title to how to take my tactic to the next level after a successful season?