Issue with new database.. Concacaf Champions Leauge

My guess is that it has something to do with the Canadian Championship, which automatically qualifies someone for the CONCACAF Champions League. Because the championship has US based teams in it (Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal) the competition isn't coded as Canadian in game, and you may have not incorporated it into your database, so it may be causing the error. I am curious if you incorporate it into your database if that would fix it. 

Thanks for the reply nielsoncp, I did think about that but I have made sure the teams (Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal) are set to Canada.Also I created the Canadian Pro League and made the Canadian Premier League as extinct. I've actuall made a USA database and have both merged together and I get the same message when testing the US database. MAybe I have to put in teams in the History? hmm we'll see. Gotta keep trying

I don't really have a solution for your particular problem, however just wanted to share that I was doing my own version of the Mexican League (Here is My Post) and hit the wall many times trying to create everything from scratch, it only worked until I repurpose the original Liga MX (as coded by SI) and modified it to what I wanted. Sorry I have no better answer, just my 2 cents.