Custom european cups qualifications

Woo-Cash

I'm trying to change a little european cups qualifications. So far I've created Club Continental Rules. I've set Nations:

image.png.6b23924a52bee23fe740505b29ce0a8d.png

Here are the teams:

image.thumb.png.2399386e1ee7e8e611dd72d68e0986f9.png

Best 2 teams from each country to CL, cup winner and third team to EL, next 2 teams to ECL. Eventually the numbers will be slightly different but now I'm just trying to learn and understand.

How am I supposed to set the cups to get exactly these clubs? When I set qualified teams:

image.thumb.png.3e006ad7b0f7832bfd692d50426534ea.png

and the same in the stage teams:

image.thumb.png.9e2bbd9079af225f15593b02e535262b.png

I get almost what I need:

image.thumb.png.525faac71a1a1b14716bf89628b87496.png

Almost, because there are 104 teams, 2 from each country, but not all of them are champions and second places. Is there anything I can do to enforce this?

OK, I've read multiple topics here and it looks like you can't just edit existing cups. When I created new ones (name has to be different, at least added space in the end, otherwise old ones keep replacing new ones) everything started to work.

In competition qualified teams all I had to do was check Qualified teams without adding any rows, without specifying number.

In CL I had to block teams from Liechtenstein because they are not supposed to play there.

I phase Teams I used the same setting as on the screenshot above.

I had to manually add clubs from a few countries (Italy, Sweden, Ukraine) because somehow they were the only ones qualified from places lower than 2 but only in the first season, later it was proper.

The bad thing is, the views of rankings, access lists and such completely dissappear from the game, but ranking itself works if I set points for winning games.