Have I understood the libero correctly?

Hello all, looking for some opinions/help guidance on whether I have understood the libero role correctly for my new tactic. Brief context, currently managing spurs and am top of the league after the first 6 months using 433 but teams have worked me out now so I need to change it up. Have always wanted to create a good libero tactic so have come up with a 3331. 

1706277353310802912597083129441.thumb.jpg.7525eabeae6f062a2d15615d1b52a60d.jpg

Small point, I am attempting to sign Antonio silva from benfica as the libero but do you guys think this will work. My main idea is that when in possession the libero will push forward and join the DM as a bank of two leaving the the CB behind. The IWB will join them with porro slightly more conservative than udogie. 

Basically, will that happen in the game or will it leave me far too exposed? 

Many thanks for your help 

The Libero would normally push into the DM zone and the DM would move across to form a 2 in that area. However, my understanding is that the match engine will only allow a maximum of three players to form part of a zone when they rotate positions. Since you've already got 2 IWBs who will join your DM I am not sure if the Libero will still push into this zone.

You should watch a match in full and pause the game when your team are in possession to see what positions they take when you have the ball.