[IGE] Ability to edit player histories and achievements

If I win the lottery tomorrow the first call I make it to SI to offer treble the cost of the developer resources required to add player history and achievement editing to the in-game editor.

Player histories and achievements really really matter to me. I like them to be accurate, I like them to be complete, I like them to be neat.

The FM database is an awesome collective achievement by the researchers, but inevitably cannot be nearly as accurate, complete or neat as I'd like.

Some researchers include a line for every year since the player joined the club at age 11. Some have two entries for a year when the player moved clubs. Some are missing league names. Recording of B/II teams is inconsistent. Some achevements have dates, some just years, many are missing, some are inaccurate. Some researchers record the date the league was won, others the last match day. Award dates don't always match the date of the end of the competition.

I spend a lot of time in the PGE tinkering with these. But it's an impossible task! I mean, it's impossible for the researcher team, so it's inevitably impossible for me.

Please please pretty please may we have the ability to edit these in-game? I'm not exaggerating when I say this would completely transform my FM experience. Thank you!

Edited by NineCloudNine

• NineCloudNine changed the title to [IGE] Ability to edit player histories and achievements