Need help trying to remove 2 options

BL1TZ_GT

I'm using Flut for my attribute skin & Mustermann Iconic for my attributeless skin.
In Mustermann an XML file is available in the Sections folder & Sidebar sections.XML, in here I can change a line which would remove the option to select Players in range & Staff search (Image shows the sections)

Now I want to remove these in the Flut skin. I've contacted Flut and he's confirmed he never created an XML file to allow this option and I would need to do it.

So my question is, how do I create an XML file that will allow me to remove the 'players in range' & 'staff search' from the menu?

I'm ok with changing a few lines but I've never created one.

Untitled.jpg

6 minutes ago, BL1TZ_GT said:

I'm using Flut for my attribute skin & Mustermann Iconic for my attributeless skin.
In Mustermann an XML file is available in the Sections folder & Sidebar sections.XML, in here I can change a line which would remove the option to select Players in range & Staff search (Image shows the sections)

Now I want to remove these in the Flut skin. I've contacted Flut and he's confirmed he never created an XML file to allow this option and I would need to do it.

So my question is, how do I create an XML file that will allow me to remove the 'players in range' & 'staff search' from the menu?

I'm ok with changing a few lines but I've never created one.

Untitled.jpg

just extract the file similar to the onein  Mustermann and place it in the flut skin