[PGE] - Search/Exclusion Criteria for "Media Sources" Filtering

I'm setting up some media sources, to flesh out and add some character to my database (although I'm still not certain how the edits will actually behave.) I've added media sources using various criteria such as nation and competition focus, etc. However if I don't write down what I've already created there's no way of using the options available in the search/exclusion dialogue to find what I've already done and take stock.

Criteria like "Scope" are limited to whether a source is national, regional or continental, etc. when really I'd like to be able to search based on what competitions I've set them to report on. Or even what country. It'd allow me to better take stock of what I've already done, especially when I know I have a unique filtering term or criteria. And it'd let me take stock of what gaps there are in my coverage. Even if I could exclude or include based on a nation, which is something I will have set on each source so far, it'll allow me to see what media sources actually apply to a country.

Another one to include would be what type of medium it is. I'd like to quickly be able to find out how many podcasts I have reporting on a region in an analytic style (style is available as a criteria) compared to radio shows in a popular style.

I'm not sure how fleshed out the end result will be in the game, I've never done any media sources editing before, but it must have some effect. At the moment I have no way (that I know of) of properly or easily examining the database to see what I have put in there and compare balance.