Problem with Italian pyramid

irongiovy

Hi everyone

I have a customized FM 23 database with a new structure of the Italian football pyramid, with two groups of 14 teams each for Serie A and Serie B and 3 groups of 20 teams each for Serie C, 4-team Italian Super Cup and Coppa Italia in English FA Cup style.
With the help of some experts I created all this, adding the Serie D and the youth championships respecting the current structure, but lowering the age of participation by one year (U20->U19 and U18->U17).

Due to time constraints, whoever helped me in all this is no longer available, and cannot solve what are probably the last two problems that separate this DB from perfection (according to my conception :D):

-Despite the DB being correctly verified, when I start FM23 and load this DB, the Italian Super Cup and the Allievi Championship (U18->U17) do not appear in the Italian football pyramid, and I cannot understand how to resolve this problem!

If there is anyone who can help me to solve this problem, I would be eternally grateful, and I am willing to make a payment for it, hoping not to offend anyone by offering my possible gratitude.

Thanks to everyone who took a few minutes of their time for this!

Utopic Italia latest version.fmf