MANAGER OF LEGENDS JOURNEYMAN | FM24 | HEAD COACH / DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL CHALLENGE

SamuraiHex

We have to win every single remaining in the hopes of surviving and not getting ourselves sacked! We also have to hope the teams above us don't end up gaining points. If we don't win and the other teams do... I'm Getting Sacked In The Morning!

With only one player joining in the transfer window and no one leaving we had been doing well. However, with a major injury to our only decent goalie and then a subsequent injury to our young backup one we now have no fit goalkeepers! We instead have to play a 1 star greyed out goalie! It'll be tough to get results this episode.

• 5 weeks later...

It's the final two games of the season and we can win two trophies! With both games against Sapporo, if we win the first we will have won the league title! Win the second and we'll have won the Emperor's Cup! Can we do the double?

After winning the J1 League last season we go into the new season with clubs looking at hiring us as their new manager. Who are these clubs? And which Premier League side do we find ourselves managing?

We have the final two games of the season in today's episode. With relegation still on the cards we must fight tooth and nail to stay up. But with no one liking us and major player riots happening can we calm the storm to survive?

It's the summer window transfer special! After a disappointing end to the season can we keep our job and hope that our Director Of Football brings in good players? We also have to hope he gets rid of the deadwood. Because there are many!

We are nearing the January Transfer Window in our first full season with West Ham... And we are doing well! But defensive mistakes in today's episode make us hope that the DOF will bring fresh new recruits this upcoming window!

We have the season's final two games for you in this episode! We go into the final day needing a win in the league to get continental football. However, if that fails we have the FA Cup final! Against rivals Tottenham of all teams!

It's the transfer window and FA Cup winners West Hame have over £150m to spend! But Director of Football Mark Noble seems to not be buying anyone! This episode is a transfer nightmare at it's finest!

We are here for the deadline day in the January transfer window! And clubs are after our best players! Will we be able to keep hold of them? Or will they all leave us by the end of the day?

It's Europa League Final day! Can we win it and get Champions League football for next season? But with us aiming to continental football through the league in the first game can we stave off the injuries?

After turning into Europa League Champions last season the board in all their wisdom have said we have to get Champions League football! They also aim to win the Premier League in a couple of season! Boy are they big expectations!

Well after a rocky start to the season, we are thankfully still in a job and doing well! But now with the season's final two games, we can finish as high as 3rd and get crucial Champions League football. Can we do it?

Well, I said I'd do it. Today we leave West Ham after a good amount of time with them. Which club will we join though? And will the Director of Football actually sign people there?

We return to the London Stadium to face West Ham in a Champions League match! We must win it as we haven't been at our best in the competition. Let's hope we take the 3 points!

It's the final game of the season! We look back at transfers and what happened in our first season at Real. But what's this talk of a huge 13-0 victory in the last game?! I bet we lose the one in this episode because of that!

It's the second seasons summer transfer window today! And with the Director Of Football selling our best players on the cheap can we still mount another title challenge?

Coming up to the end of the winter transfer window we are top of the league! Now we play Bayer Leverkusen in the hopes of automatically qualifying for the Round of 16 in the Champions League!

It's the Champions League Final against Man Utd! Can we win and do the quadruple this season? If we do it'll be the first time Matt's ever done one in his 10+ years of playing FM!

After the loss in the Champions League final, we go again for the next season. However, me and the Director of Football don't quite see eye to eye this episode as the DOF sells my players and brings no one in to replace them!

• 3 weeks later...

Well the awful transfers by the Director of Football has made me leave Real Madrid. Which team do we join? And can we bring glory to them like we have every single club we've been at? (Ignore Croatia Zmijavci!)

The January transfer window is done and dusted and now we face Spurs in the league. But with a totally boring game my dog Shadow decides to invade the dugout (my seatee) and cause mayhem!

Surprisingly, we have an FA Cup final to play! Even though we are terrible and have insecure job stability! Can we win it and get into the Europa League to please the board and fans?

• 2 weeks later...

A new season dawns and with it means more problems! Having kept our job after a poor season we now have registration problems as all that sign can't really be registered! It's awful!