Budgets, expectations, predictions, facilities, youth development and Key Players for 495 teams in 27 leagues in 17 different countries.

Fraser

I don’t know about anyone else, but when I think about starting a new save in FM and want some details about a team, I can usually only find transfer and wage budget details. I hardly ever see what the board or the fans expectations are or information around facilities, predicted finishes etc,

With that in mind, I used the time with the FM24 Early Access to compile data for a number of teams and store it on a spreadsheet – so I don’t have to set up and load a game to check for this data.

That spreadsheet is attached to this post.  I’ve no real intention of updating this beyond what it is now, as I plan to spend my FM24 hours on a new save from today, but I am happy for others to use my spreadsheet as a base (as long as I’m credited somewhere).

I hope that someone finds this useful.  I created it for myself but I figured I’d share it on here too.

Leagues includes are the top 4 divisions in England and Scotland, the top 2 divisions in France, Germany, Italy and Spain and the top divisions in Argentina, Brazil, Austria, Belgium, Greece, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkiye, USA and Mexico.

The data included is as per attached image.  I've also included a key, on the 2nd worksheet of the spreadsheet, that explains how each description for facilities and youth is ranked.  For example, State of the Art facilities are the best, Poor facilities are the worst.

image.thumb.png.e680eea79b920325ac68652f078c49a7.png

FM24 budgets and expectations.xlsx